Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A medical device company in Dover, NH is looking for Flex Operators to join their team! You will perform a variety of production tasks, including bonding and assembly of high-quality products, filling, packing, and inspecting, while meeting production quotas. Enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced environment as you help produce this company’s innovative, life-saving medical and surgical equipment!
Responsibilities of the Flex Operator
- Set up, fill, operate, and maintain production equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Follow procedures and instructions to bond and assemble products
- Maintain time and production documentation as required
- Inspect work in process to documented standards
- Inspect and verify conformance of product to specifications contained in product routing
- Identify and communicate non-conformities and/or quality problems to appropriate support personnel
- Maintain material and product traceability throughout the production process
- Package and label finished product
- Set up machines and equipment and adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion
- Ensure retrieval of necessary materials to maintain production levels; proactively solve anticipated shortages in components
- Perform regular equipment maintenance and solve problems when detected to ensure machines operate at optimal efficiency
- Perform duties accurately while keeping pace with the line/process to achieve shift goals
- Follow company safety rules and regulations, including PPE usage
- Inform management of safety concerns
- May be required to work overtime
Qualifications of the Flex Operator
- 6 months or more of related experience, technical school, and/or training
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, ERP or MRP systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be technically inclined
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to various tasks quickly
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team, under the direction of a lead person
- Manual dexterity and good eye/hand coordination
Choose from two different shifts to best fit your schedule! Work first shift Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm, or second shift Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm-1:30am. Pay starts at $16/hour with an additional $2/hour differential for second shift. Apply today for this Flex Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.