Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a Dover, NH company as a Flex Operator! Both full time and part time hours are available for this great entry-level role. You’ll work as part of a fast-paced team as you help produce this company’s innovative, life-saving medical equipment – and you’ll have Fridays off!
Responsibilities of the Flex Operator
- Set up, fill, operate, and maintain production equipment
- Follow procedures and instructions to bond and assemble products
- Inspect and verify conformance of product to specifications
- Maintain material and product traceability throughout the production process
- Package and label finished product
- Maintain equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Follow company safety rules and regulations
Qualifications of the Flex Operator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of related experience, technical school, and/or training
- Must be technically inclined with good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, ERP/MRP systems) and math skills
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and be flexible with work tasks
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
All shifts work Monday through Thursday. Full time, first shift hours are 6:30am-3:00pm, and second shift works 3:00pm-1:30am. Part time hours are 9:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-10:00pm. Pay starts at $16/hour with an additional $2/hour differential for second shift. If you’d like to grow your career in a positive environment, then don’t hesitate to apply for this Flex Operator position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.