Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Epping, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A growing sitework and utility installation company serving the Seacoast area commercial and municipal sector is looking for a Foreman Supervisor. This direct hire role is a great opportunity to work for a growing company with a track record of excellence and respectful company culture. If you are dependable, a strong leader, and love interacting with lots of people, this could be the job for you!
Responsibilities of the Foreman Supervisor
- Daily, direct multi-site supervision of field labor forces, including subcontractors
- Assist project managers and operations manager in managing projects according to design, budget, quality, and schedule
- Effectively and efficiently manage production on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Provide technical assistance, including interpretation of drawings and recommendations of construction methods and equipment
- Inspect work both in-progress and completed to ensure compliance with contract, codes, and specifications
- Maintain good relationships with internal personnel and external resources including clients, subcontractors, suppliers, architects/engineers, etc.
- Train employees continually to develop quality team members that can grow within the company and achieve their career goals
- Monitor costs, including materials, labor, and equipment
- Recommend cost and scheduling improvements
- Implement and enforce proper operating procedures, safety practices, and health rules and standards
- Participate in daily and weekly management meetings
- Order materials and supplies to complete the job per the job-specific field guidance book
- Conduct site walks with customers, managers, engineers, etc. as needed
- Install sewer and water services
- Schedule municipal inspections
- Ensure trenches or culverts are properly graded, shored, installed, etc.
- Complete daily log entries, timesheets, change orders, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Foreman Supervisor
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience and 2 years field supervisor role, or equivalent experience
- Broad understanding of construction industry with specific expertise in earthwork and utilities and experience operating an excavator
- Familiarity with drawings, site plans, blueprints, specifications, and terms and conditions of project requirements
- Ability to use automatic level, GPS equipment, and laser
- Ability to work in physically demanding conditions (extreme weather, walk long distances, rugged outdoor terrain, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor for client customer service interactions
- Ability to solve, anticipate, and prevent problems and demonstrate sound judgment while working with the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, detail-oriented and reliably independent
- A valid U.S. driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Must be available to work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary
Annual salary ranges from $70,000-$90,000 depending on experience. Benefits include two weeks vacation, health insurance, and 401K, as well as unique perks like discounts on heating fuel and landscaping services. During slower months, employees have the opportunity to work for the business’s other companies, such as snow removal, so you can count on reliable, year-round work. Apply today for this Foreman Supervisor position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.