Our Seabrook, NH client is looking for a highly organized communicator extraordinaire for a Freight/Logistics Coordinator position! In this role, you will ensure a high volume of inventory makes its way to and from tradeshows. This full-time, direct hire opportunity is perfect for someone who has great attention to detail and enjoys working as part of a strong team!
Responsibilities of the Freight/Logistics Coordinator
- Create and manage all paperwork for tradeshow logistics
- Track incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure they arrive on time
- Enter information into database and review data on a regular basis
- Communicate with fellow employees and external vendors regarding shipments
- Perform other related duties and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Freight/Logistics Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and database software
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems
Please share your resume in confidence for this Freight/Logistics Coordinator opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.