Front Desk Associates
Front Desk Associates
Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking Front Desk Associates for 1st shift in Lebanon, NH.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company. Room for learning and growth within the company. This position offers a flexible schedule and a great team environment!
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Associate include:
- Greets guests and checks them into hotel following established procedures including but not limited to assuring all necessary information is received and entered into the computer, informing guests of pertinent hotel policies, issuing room keys, directing guests to rooms and other areas.
- Responds to guest questions either in person or over the phone in a courteous and professional manner; provides information including but not limited to directions, shopping, dining, entertainment, hotel services, and safety.
- Fulfills guests’ needs, ensuring their stay is as pleasurable as possible; assists with dining, entertainment, and transportation reservations, as needed.
- Resolves guest problems/complaints; utilizes own best judgment in resolving issues or refers to management as needed.
- Answers hotel internal and external phone calls and provides information as needed; takes messages for hotel guests and assures receipt.
- Makes and confirms reservations for future hotel guests following established procedures including but not limited to assuring room availability, obtaining all necessary guest information, assuring guest understands all hotel policies particularly with regard to reservation cancellation.
- Checks guests out of the hotel following established procedures including but not limited to computing bills, collecting payment, and providing the guest with the necessary paperwork.
- Maintains front desk area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Possesses and maintains a thorough knowledge of hotel and area attractions.
- Completes all necessary paperwork; maintains files and records.
- Performs clerical duties as required including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing and mailing.
- Review the communications log at the beginning of the shift.
- Know and follow the hotel’s emergency procedures in the event of an actual emergency.
- Be alert for any potential security problems and report them immediately to the manager on duty.
- Be diligent in reporting any potential workplace hazards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications for the Front Desk Associate Include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
This is a full time, long-term position. The position offers 1st shift and the chance to be a part of a great team!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.