Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join our client’s team as a Fulfillment Associate! In this full-time, direct hire role in Rowley, MA, you will work as part of a team to pick, pack, and ship orders. You’ll enjoy working out of our client’s brand-new space with a great employee recreational area!
Responsibilities of the Fulfillment Associate
- Work as a team to pick, pack, and ship orders
- Ensure outgoing and incoming orders and goods are accurate
- Maintain tools
- Assist customers picking up their orders in person
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as assigned
Qualifications of the Fulfillment Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Willing to help out whenever needed
Apply today for this Fulfillment Associate opportunity! Hours for this role are Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm OR Monday through Friday, 10am-7pm. This position offers growth potential and some great benefits!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.