Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you want an active, first-shift role, then consider this Granite Fabricator opening in Concord, NH. You’ll work in the curb production area, transforming rough dimension stone blocks into curbing products. Most duties will be performed indoors with occasional outdoor work required. No prior experience or training is necessary for this full-time, direct-hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Granite Fabricator
- Use tools and equipment to split, finish, and size product
- Operate a hand-held torch weighing approximate 15 lbs.
- Transport granite pieces via conveyor
- May use overhead cranes to move product
- Ensure dimensions are correct using a tape measure and/or template
- Use a 3 lb. hammer in conjunction with a steel chisel to produce a split-face finish
- Keep work areas clean by shoveling waste stone material into bins
- Occasionally work on elevated or non-level surface
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Granite Fabricator
- Previous experience with manufacturing, construction, landscaping, or general labor is helpful but not required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Dependable and willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout the day
The Granite Fabricator works first shift, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay is based on union contract starting at $20.00/hour. The rate typically increases every three months until $26.25/hour is reached (after 12 months). Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.