Speciality: Nonprofit, View All Jobs
Location: Saint Johnsbury, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy group is seeking a Grant Manager who is a team oriented and a great communicator in the Orleans County area of VT. This is a terrific opportunity to join a nonprofit and be a part of their growing mission. This is a FT supplemental to direct position and for the right candidate would consider direct hire. There are flexible hours and has the ability to work from home in addition to coming into the office regularly.
Requirements of the Grant Manager:
- Federal grant experience is highly preferred, or project management experience
- Must be detail oriented and have great time management skills to meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients at a high level
Our ideal Grant Manager candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience working with federal grants for a nonprofit or project management experience and the desire to work with a nonprofit
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required
Once this position went direct, this company offers very competitive benefits that included generous time off, health insurance, in addition to a competitive salary. If you are looking to join a nonprofit with a great mission of helping others in their community, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.