Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Rochester, NH manufacturer of custom molded rubber products is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Hand Fabricator. No experience is necessary for this great first-shift, full-time opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Hand Fabricator
- Perform finishing operations on molded parts, including trimming excess material, cleaning, cutting to size, and inspecting for defects
- Follow instructions to complete tasks
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Hand Fabricator
- Self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written work instructions
- Manual dexterity
- Basic math skills
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 30 lbs. and stand/walk throughout shift
Hours for this Hand Fabricator position are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm with two paid 20-minute breaks. Pay starts at $17/hour. This can lead to a long-term role for the right candidate, so apply today to gain valuable skills at this well-established company!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.