Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A printing and fabrication company is looking for an entry-level Hand Finisher to join its team in Bow, NH! This is a great first-shift position at a family-owned business that has worked with some of New England’s largest and best companies for over 60 years.
Responsibilities of the Hand Finisher
- Complete various requirements of finishing production work
- Prepare materials prior to printing
- Operate various hand-assembly devices and tools in the Finishing Department
- Laminate various materials together as part of the production cycle
- Remove waste from parts, assemble membrane switch layers, and hand-assemble per requirements to bring job to completion
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
Qualifications of the Hand Finisher
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus but not required
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours for this Hand Finisher position are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. No previous experience is necessary to apply, and interested candidates can potentially learn screen printing as well. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.