Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global manufacturer is now hiring a Heat Treater in Lebanon, NH! The ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail and be able to multitask. If that sounds like you, this is a great full-time role with excellent training and opportunity for advancement!
Responsibilities of the Heat Treater
- Set up and operate heat treat equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Prepare material for the heat treat process, moving material and parts as needed with care to prevent damage to components
- Maintain necessary records and ensure that documentation procedures are followed
- Create and update setup sheets and standard work procedures
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Train personnel as required
- Perform inspections (will obtain necessary certification as required)
- Keep leader informed of any issues
- Conduct or assist in problem-solving events and meetings
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Heat Treater
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have basic math, mechanical, and computer skills
- Strong ability to follow instructions as well as read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings
- Situational/spatial awareness and strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
The Heat Treater works Monday through Friday, 11:00pm-7:30am. Apply today to work for this sought-after company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.