Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Work for a global manufacturer with excellent training and opportunity for advancement! Our client is now hiring a Heat Treater for their facility in Lebanon, NH to work Monday to Friday.
This is a great full-time role with training being offered and pay depending on experience!
Responsibilities of the Heat Treater
- Set up and operate equipment
- Prepare and move material with care for the heat treat process
- Maintain records and documentation
- Maintain clean work areas, equipment, and follow prescribed safety rules
- Perform inspections (will assist the right candidate to obtain this certification)
- Communicate any issues, assist in problem-solving, and contribute to improvement projects
Qualifications of the Heat Treater
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have basic math, mechanical, and computer skills
- Strong ability to follow instructions
- Situational/spatial awareness and strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
The ideal person will have attention to detail and be comfortable in a fast paced environment. Apply today to work for this sought-after company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.