If you are passionate about helping others and would thrive in a challenging role that isn’t your typical 9am-5pm job, then consider this House Manager position in Hartland, VT. You’ll join an important organization that champions the underserved. A background in social services is desirable but not required. This is a direct hire opportunity with amazing benefits, including 100% company paid health, life, and disability insurance for you and your family, IRA, generous PTO, and more!
Responsibilities of the House Manager
- Support residents and manage conflicts
- Attend community gatherings and meetings
- Build relationships with various constituents within the community
- Lead and manage staff, creating a culture of continuous improvement and positive morale
Qualifications of the House Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal, and leadership skills; previous management experience is not required
- Positive demeanor and good under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Background in social services or criminal justice a plus
This House Manager position involves intermittent travel and requires scheduling flexibility. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.