Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group has partnered with a local, Lebanon, NH company in search of a housekeeper to join their team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company that offers room for growth. This position offers a flexible schedule and a great team environment!
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper role include:
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Filling the housekeeping cart with supplies and transports cart to assigned area.
- Entering guest rooms following procedures and gaining access and ensuring vacancy before.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms as needed.
- Replacing dirty linens and towels with clean items.
- Making beds and folds towels; cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash and dirty linen.
- Checking that all appliances are in each room and in working order.
- Dusting, polishing and removing marks from wall and furnishings.
- Vacuuming carpets in guest rooms and hallway.
- Reporting any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries.
- Following all hotel emergency procedures.
- Maintaining confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications for the Housekeeper role include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and /or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
This is a full time, long-term position. The position offers 1st shift hours and the chance to be a part of a great team!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.