Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking Housekeepers for 1st shift in Lebanon, NH.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company. Room for learning and growth within the company. This position offers a flexible schedule and great team environment!
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper include:
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Fill housekeeping cart with supplies and transports cart to assigned area.
- Enters guest rooms following procedures and gaining access and ensuring vacancy before.
- Replaces guest amenities and supplies in rooms as needed.
- Replaces dirty linens and towels with clean items.
- Makes beds and folds towels; cleans bathrooms.
- Removes trash and dirty linen.
- Checks that all appliances are in each room and in working order.
- Dusts, polishes and removes marks from wall and furnishings.
- Vacuums carpets in guest rooms and hallway.
- Reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries.
- Completes safety training.
- Knows and follows all hotel emergency procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications for the Housekeeper Include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and /or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
This is a full time, long-term position. The position offers 1st shift and the chance to be a part of a great team!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.