Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A medical facility in Lebanon, NH has openings on all shifts for Housekeeping, Medical. No previous experience is required! This position offers flexible working hours, with the option to work part time or full time. You’ll benefit from extensive training and opportunities for growth and advancement – plus a sign-on bonus once hired!
Responsibilities of Housekeeping, Medical
- Perform all general cleaning duties such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, etc.
- Strip and make beds
- Clean mattresses, pillows, furniture, bathrooms, floors, etc.
- Maintain daily cleaning records
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of Housekeeping, Medical
- High school diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Ability to read and write
- Prior satisfactory work experience
- Some housekeeping background preferred (but not required)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at times
While all shifts are available, it is preferred that those on the 1st shift will have the flexibility to work occasionally on the weekend. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.