Specialty: Human Resources
Our medical device manufacturing client is seeking an HR Manager on a full-time, direct-hire basis! This role serves as a key member of the plant leadership team, working fully onsite at their facility in Laconia, NH.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager
- Provide business partner support to site leadership in areas including compensation, talent acquisition and management, wellbeing and benefits, and communications
- Work with hiring supervisors and managers to assess staffing requirements, develop cost-effective recruiting and screening strategies, and make appropriate hiring recommendations
- Coordinate with site leadership to proactively address associate engagement
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor law and company/site policies
- Help identify and develop innovative incentive/reward systems and risk mitigation strategies that address business needs
- Facilitate resolution of employee relations issues
- Consult with managers and associates to identify and deliver training and development needs
- Facilitate organizational assessments and development of strategies and tactics to address current issues and future staffing needs
- Conduct research and make recommendations for best practices
- Perform additional tasks and projects as required
Qualifications of the HR Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with various roles and areas of Human Resources
- Management experience of HR staff
- Experience in payroll, staffing/recruitment, benefits administration, performance management systems, employee relations, training, and individual and organizational development
This exciting HR Manager opportunity offers great benefits and a collaborative, fast-paced environment. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 609-7079, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.