Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
If you are an experienced HR professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, then don’t miss this Human Resources Manager opening in Bethel, VT! This is a great direct-hire opportunity with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account, and a generous 401(k) matching plan.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager
- Assist department managers and supervisors in recruiting and hiring their workforce
- Work closely with the plant Training Coordinator to help in the new employee hiring process, including ensuring that ongoing training needs are met throughout employment
- Administer the employee attendance policy and disciplinary process with departmental managers and supervisors, ensuring consistency and fairness
- Assist with employee relations, ensuring a safe and productive workplace free of harassment or other unlawful conduct
- Maintain consistent communication with Plant Manager to assist in effective production operations on all shifts
- Manage payroll
- Oversee worker’s compensation
- Maintain company training records
- Maintain weekly staffing reports and distribute to management
- Participate in the company Health and Safety Committee
- Assist in planning and executing company functions
Qualifications of the Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in work experience is required
- 5-7 years of HR experience in a manufacturing setting preferred, including successful experience in employee relations and a basic understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Solid organizational skills required
- Professional, flexible, highly motivated, and able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay depends on experience. We look forward to speaking with you about this Human Resources Manager position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.