Location: Wilton, NH, USA
Wilton, NH manufacturer is seeking an In-Process Inspector to uphold it’s dedication to provide it’s clients with a wide variety of high quality, reliable sealing systems. This is the perfect position for someone looking for upward mobility without compromising tight knit company culture!
The In-Process Inspector will inspect glassed and brazed assemblies for defects during the manufacturing process. This role is vital to ensuring products are manufactured correctly throughout the production line.
Responsibilities of the In-Process Inspector:
- Inspect products and materials during the production process to confirm that they meet product specifications.
- Measure materials using micrometers, calipers, drop-gauges, pin gauges, optical comparators, test blocks, and functional gauges. Use tweezers to examine very small parts.
- Use a microscope to inspect incoming materials for inclusions, burrs and another defects.
- Handle all related inspection documentation.
Qualifications of the In-Process Inspector:
- At least 1 year inspection experience, including inspection of small, detailed parts and assemblies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to accurately use all measuring tools mentioned above.
- Ability to trace issues in the production process to their source.
- Ability to read and comprehend specifications, inspection instructions, and mechanical drawings.
- Strong math, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Team player who is also able to self motivate.
- Excellent time management skills.
This is a full time, long term opportunity working Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.