Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Wilton, NH manufacturer of high-quality, reliable sealing systems is seeking an In-Process Inspector to join its team immediately! In this full-time role, you will help the company uphold its dedication to client satisfaction by ensuring products are manufactured correctly throughout the production line. Both first and second shift hours are available. Here’s your chance to work in a great company culture where many employees have stayed for 15+ years!
Responsibilities of the In-Process Inspector
- Inspect glassed and brazed assemblies to determine conformance with specifications
- Read and understand detailed mechanical drawings and nomenclature
- Measure materials using micrometers, calipers, drop-gauges, and pin gauges; also use tweezers while examining very small parts
- Use a microscope to inspect incoming materials for inclusions, burrs, and other defects
- Process associated inspection documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications of the In-Process Inspector
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of inspection experience in a detail-oriented manufacturing environment measuring and inspecting small parts and assemblies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must understand types of measurement and measurement technology with the ability to accurately use all measuring tools mentioned above
- Ability to trace issues in the production process to their source
- Ability to read and comprehend specifications, inspection instructions, and mechanical drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with legible handwriting
- Strong math, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Team player who is also able to self-motivate
Choose the shift that best fits your schedule! First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with some flexibility. Second shift works 11:30am-8:00pm, but these hours may switch to 3:30pm-12:00am. Pay starts at $17/hour with a second shift differential of 5%; this differential will increase to 10% if the hours are switched. This can lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so apply for this In-Process Inspector position today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.