Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hooksett, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking an Industrial Mechanic for a client in Hooksett, NH.
This is a full-time, long-term role for the right candidate. The job is primarily focused on supporting our mechanic maintaining and troubleshooting our production equipment.
The responsibilities of this role:
- Maintenance of extrusion and CNC machines
- Troubleshooting industrial equipment
- Occasional building maintenance
The qualifications of the Industrial Mechanic:
- We need an individual who is organized and mechanically inclined
- The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years’ experience maintaining and troubleshooting industrial equipment.
- Some design and equipment fabrication with our maintenance team will be required.
- Having your own tools is preferred.
First Shift, Pay is around $18/hr, depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.