Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lincoln, NH
Type: Full Time
Outdoor apparel company in Lincoln, NH is seeking a full-time or part-time Industrial Stitcher who is creative, driven, collaborative and a positive person who wants to make a meaningful contribution to this company’s mission.
Are you seeking a long-term position with an employer that believes their employees are the most important asset they have? This is a wonderful Direct Hire, full-time or part-time opportunity.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Craft high- end outdoor apparel using modern sewing materials and equipment.
- Monitor and document production times.
- Participate in training, both preliminary and ongoing.
- Contribute to the scheduled product and marketing meetings.
- Test and showcase your products during the company’s outside days in the mountains.
- Foster and enhance a culture of teamwork and collective effort.
Qualifications of the Industrial Stitcher:
- Experience with the use of a single needle sewing machine as well as a 4 thread overlock machine (serger).
- Experienced stitcher
- Ability to work with your hands.
- Ability to occasionally lift and move boxes or materials.
- Record of hard work and a natural orientation towards detail.
- Willingness to mentor and support the team.
The industrial stitcher is an exciting direct hire opportunity to work for an excellent company. This position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including health insurance, overall sales bonus and an excellent team that is committed to your success.