Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you are mechanically inclined and ready to grow your career, then consider this direct hire Industrial Technician role at a successful company that has been in business for over 100 years! This growing organization is willing to take the time and effort to train those new to the trade. You’ll have a 4-day workweek with optional overtime on Fridays, plus benefits including medical, dental, LTD, STD, and life insurances!
Responsibilities of the Industrial Technician
- Install and wire electrical components
- Assemble hydraulic cylinder, pump, and motor groups
- Adjust and fit mechanical components for routine assembly and motor groups
- Troubleshoot complex custom industrial equipment
- Use light and heavy power tools for drilling, grinding, and general assembly of machinery
- Operate a remote-controlled crane to position press components for assembly
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Industrial Technician
- General mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with hydraulics, industrial electronics, machining, and/or welding a plus but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm. Optional overtime is available on some Fridays. Pay is $20+/hour. Motivated individuals will find a wide variety of opportunities to develop skills for a successful career in machining and manufacturing at this excellent company, so don’t hesitate to apply for this Industrial Technician opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.