Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A fast-growing developer of currency and banknote technology is looking for a reliable, hardworking individual to be an Ink Mixer in Nashua, NH! This third-shift role is perfect for night owls or for anyone who needs to have the daytime hours open for other things. Don’t pass up this direct-hire position with great benefits and lots of internal growth opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Ink Mixer
- Prepare fluids using precise measurements and documented procedures
- Perform visual color matching
- Analyze schedule to determine fluid demand and shelf life
- Complete labeling and data entry, keeping neat and accurate records
- Manage inventory and material handling processes
- Measure viscosity using viscometer
- Perform ink draw-downs and measure color using spectrophotometer
- Perform gravimetric solids measurement
- Measure refractive index of fluids using refractometer
- Follow standards such as OSHA, EPA, and 5S
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Cross-train on other responsibilities as needed and contribute to team efforts
Qualifications of the Ink Mixer
- One year of manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good math and computer skills
- Good organization, planning, and time management skills
- Experience maintaining inventory utilizing tools such as Kanban or min-max
- Attention to detail and focus are critical to execute work at a high level of precision
- Ability to do testing such as color, viscosity, solids, and refractive index
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with the larger manufacturing team
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Hours for the Ink Mixer are Monday through Friday, 10:00pm-6:30am. Pay depends on experience, starting at $20.40+/hour (includes shift differential) Apply today to join this innovative, quality-focused company!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.