Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A fast-growing developer of currency and banknote technology is looking for a reliable, hardworking individual to be an Ink Mixer in Nashua, NH! This third-shift role is perfect for night owls or for anyone who needs to have the daytime hours open for other things. Don’t pass up this direct-hire position with great benefits and lots of internal growth opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Ink Mixer
- Prepare fluids using precise measurements and documented procedures
- Perform visual color matching
- Analyze schedule to determine fluid demand and shelf life
- Complete labeling and data entry, keeping neat and accurate records using JDEdwards and MES system
- Manage inventory and material handling processes
- Measure viscosity using viscometer
- Perform ink draw-downs and measure color using spectrophotometer
- Perform gravimetric solids measurement
- Measure refractive index of fluids using refractometer
- Follow standards such as OSHA, EPA, and 5S
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Cross-train on other responsibilities as needed and contribute to team efforts
Qualifications of the Ink Mixer
- One year of manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mathematical skills including management of scaling batch sizes
- Capable of executing shop floor transactions through company computer systems
- Computer skills necessary to control the associated monitoring functions
- Demonstrated ability to manage work load through organization, planning, and time management
- Experience maintaining inventory utilizing tools such as Kanban or min-max
- Attention to detail and focus are critical to execute work at a high level of precision
- Ability to do testing such as color, viscosity, solids, and refractive index
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with the larger manufacturing team
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs. (appropriate lifting equipment and training will be provided)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Hours for the Ink Mixer are Monday through Friday, 10:00pm-6:30am. Pay depends on experience, starting at $17/hour plus a 20% shift differential. Apply today to join this innovative, quality-focused company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.