Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Cable Assembly Specialty company is currently hiring experienced Inspectors. This company services a diverse group of industries including: Defense, Aerospace, Industrial, Medical & Commercial.
The Inspector is responsible to provide quality control and assurance of products to meet specifications and quality requirements.
- Responsible for performing in-process and final inspection duties on various types of cable assemblies, harnesses, and mechanical assemblies.
- Inspector will inspect to IPC-620 standards and record results in log on computer.
- Working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation.
- Must have knowledge of IPC-620
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Able to use and read calipers, scales (rulers) and microscopes.
- Able to communicate and work well with co-workers.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation is a MUST HAVE.
The schedule is Monday-Thursday 7am-4:30pm and E/O Friday 7am-3:30pm. OT will be encouraged as the company is expanding.
Pay is $14-$17 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.