Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
No experience is necessary for this exciting position!
A large global manufacturer is now hiring an Inspector, Manufacturing in Lebanon, NH.
If you are outgoing and dependable, this is a great opportunity with excellent training and potential for advancement! Apply today to work at a company whose products positively impact the world!
Responsibilities of the Inspector, Manufacturing
- Set up and operate gauges
- Ensures calibrations are appropriate and within certain dimensions to meet specifications
- May perform limited machine operation or helper duties as required in roller manufacturing
- Assist with record keeping and audits as necessary ensuring equipment is maintained and kept within safety guidelines
Qualifications of the Inspector, Manufacturing
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.