Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is looking for an Inspector in Hudson, NH. In this role you would be responsible for providing quality control and ensuring that products meet specifications. Here is your chance to work for a great company that will treat you like family – and you’ll get every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Inspector
- Perform in-process and final inspection duties on various types of cable assemblies, harnesses, and mechanical assemblies
- Inspect to IPC-620 standards and record results in log on computer
- Use working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation
- Ensure products meet specifications and quality requirements
Qualifications of the Inspector
- Must have knowledge of IPC-620 and AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use and read calipers, scales (rulers), and microscopes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent
This first-shift Inspector position works Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $17-19/hour depending on experience. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.