Outgoing, ambitious, rigidly organized, a decision maker – if this describes you, we want to talk to you about an Office Administrator opportunity in Portsmouth, NH! This direct hire position performs a variety of administrative functions while also interacting with clients and providing some customer service.
Responsibilities of the Interim-to-Direct Office Administrator
- Answer the phone and take messages
- Assist customers with questions, concerns, and scheduling service
- Provide quality customer service to all customers
- Assist with invoicing
- Record data in QuickBooks
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Interim-to-Direct Office Administrator
- Prior customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Able to work independently
- Outgoing and ambitious
- Experience with Excel and QuickBooks
Please send your resume in confidence for this direct hire Office Administrator role. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.