Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer is looking for a dependable team player for their Inventory Controller position in Lebanon, NH! In this role you’ll be in charge of all inventory processes to ensure customer delivery expectations are met effectively and accurately. This is a great first-shift opportunity at a company whose products positively impact the world, and where excellent training and leadership will help you advance your skill set!
Responsibilities of the Inventory Controller
- Manage physical material movement throughout all areas of the plant per defined production order routes
- Maintain inventory accuracy including daily cycle counts and issuing and returning of all materials
- Ship customer and intercompany orders and receive customer returns
- Receive vendor goods, validate quantity, and unpack and move materials
- Distribute daily plant mail and packages
- Perform all stockroom and tool crib duties in a proper and timely fashion; maintain accuracy of inventory in these areas using systems including required paperwork, and provide customer service to associates
- Utilize multiple systems to maintain traceability on all raw material and production orders and complete/review appropriate assembly paperwork
- Pack and label stocked product and maintain traceability for shipments
- Help maintain work areas, equipment, and tools in a clean and orderly condition, and follow all safety rules and regulations
Qualifications of the Inventory Controller
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 2-year degree preferred
- Attention to detail and strong ability to follow work instructions/procedures
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite, scanning/emailing, AS400, and SAP-based systems
- Strong problem-solving, customer service, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
The Inventory Controller is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.