Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Inventory Controller for a company that is a global industrial leader with a growing portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission product brands.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a great team!
Responsibilities of the Inventory Controller include:
- Appropriate physical material movement throughout all areas of the plant per defined production order routes.
- Perform receipt; validate quantity, unpacking and movement of all material including vendor material.
- Maintain work areas, equipment, tools in a clean and orderly condition. Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed
Qualifications for the Inventory Controller Include:
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong math, verbal/written communication skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
This is a full time, long-term position working 2nd shift. This is a great match for someone that is open to learning and is comfortable working in an extremely fast paced, complex environment. Pay is commensurate with experience.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.