Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Get your foot in the door at a premier employer as an Inventory Specialist! You’ll play an important role in supporting various medical teams and departments. All shifts are available and pay starts at $18/hour!
Responsibilities of the Inventory Specialist
- Pick product from stockroom
- Deliver supplies to operating rooms and departments
- Scan inventory upon delivery
- Order supplies to replenish operating rooms and departments
- Return product back to inventory as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Inventory Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Previous hospital work or mechanical experience is preferred but not required
- Experience in warehouse or retail environments is helpful
You can choose the shift that works best for you and start immediately. We look forward to hearing from you about this Inventory Specialist opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.