Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you are detail-oriented and enjoy a hands-on role, consider this full-time Inventory Specialist opportunity! Our banking client in Portsmouth, NH needs someone to order and receive supplies, maintain inventory control, and perform other related duties. You’ll need to be able to learn new technology quickly and be flexible to lend a hand to others when needed!
Responsibilities of the Inventory Specialist
- Assemble information needed and create purchase orders
- Receive orders and verify accuracy and integrity of contents
- Communicate with vendors
- Count inventory on a regular basis
- Maintain department procedural manual
- Assist others in the department when necessary
- Perform other related duties and projects
Qualifications of the Inventory Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with SpendMap or other purchasing software preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Highly organized and adept at multitasking and prioritizing
- Good math skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to stand, walk, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please share your resume in confidence for this Inventory Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.