Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Over 20 year old business in Hudson, NH is seeking a Jr. Buyer to grow their team! This company is an award winning manufacturer serving the the defense, aerospace, industrial, and medical industries.
The Jr. Buyer will submit requests for quotes, and negotiate with vendors to procure raw materials, components, tooling, equipment and services that meet the company’s quality, price, and time frame standards.
Responsibilities of the Jr. Buyer:
- Work with internal customers and supply chain to ascertain production needs.
- Prepare and send out quotes to vendors, then monitor the response process.
- Once a vendor has been selected, prepare and send out purchase orders, then track product/service delivery.
- Maintain open communication with vendors regarding changes in product specifications, part numbers, sources, and time frames.
- Maintain an accurate log of open orders, daily shorts, and quotations in process.
- Expedite quotes and purchase orders according to production needs.
- Process returns of incorrect items or items that do not match required specifications.
Qualifications of the Jr. Buyer:
- Bachelors degree and 1-3 years relevant experience, OR an Associates and 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience with contract manufacturing highly desired
- Materials requirements planning experience
- Must have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent computer and math skills
This is a first shift, full time, long term opportunity with a strong, stable company. Starting pay is $24/hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.