Junior Process Engineer
Junior Process Engineer
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Junior Process Engineer in Hudson, NH! This is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
Responsible for developing procedures, methods, and tooling to manufacture new or existing product lines such as wire harness, box build, cable assemblies, electro/mechanical assemblies in the most effective manner.
Jr. Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create assembly bill of materials from customer documentation and load into database.
- Research and obtain assembly instruction, tooling and dimensional information
- Generate supplemental aids for production using Visio software.
- Generate Production assembly travelers.
- Support manufacturing processes, providing continuous process improvement
- Provide production support for problem resolution and necessary training.
- Implement equipment setups including programming and subsequent changes.
- Train machine operators in new techniques to improve productivity.
- Assist in developing cost estimates to manufacture a new or redesigned product.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Jr. Process Engineer Qualifications:
- Oral Communication
- Skills Time Management
- Written Communication Skills
- Mechanical Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Electro/Mechanical component product knowledge a must.
- Prior experience in Wire Harness is required.
1st shift and pay is $18-$19/hr
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.