Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A premier employer is now hiring Lab Assistants on all shifts at their Lebanon, NH facility. If you are interested in lab work as a career, this is a fabulous opportunity to get a wide range of experience! Previous lab experience is preferred but our client will provide on-the-job training. Choose full-time or part-time hours!
Responsibilities of the Lab Assistant
- Receive and process specimens
- Obtain specimen requirement information
- Perform functions related to demographic data, test requisitioning, labels, and reports
- Operate pneumatic tube system to ensure timely delivery of laboratory specimens
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Lab Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred
- Previous laboratory experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Don’t miss your chance to get your foot in the door at a reputable employer as a Lab Assistant!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.