Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-known pharmaceutical company is now hiring Lab Technicians on both day and night shifts at their West Lebanon, NH facility. This direct hire role is perfect for someone with previous experience in a laboratory setting as well as pharmacy techs, med techs, and vet techs. The company offers fantastic benefits including health, dental, vision, guaranteed 8% 401K contribution plus individual company match option, and 32 paid days off including vacation, sick days, and company holidays!
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician
- Support product manufacturing processes, product development, and related activities
- Incorporate pre-planned process improvements/cost reductions into manufacturing
- Perform process validations and in-process product testing
- Complete documentation accurately
- Follow all healthcare laws, quality regulations, and industry guidelines
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Lab Technician
- High school diploma/equivalent or Associate’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Willing to learn and ask questions
- Previous experience with strict adherence to documentation and procedures (e.g., vet techs or pharmacy techs) is a plus
Lab Technicians are now being hired on the following shifts:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and e/o Wednesday, 7:00am-7:00pm
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and e/o Wednesday 7:00am-7:00pm
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and e/o Saturday, 7:00pm-7:00am
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and e/o Saturday, 7:00pm-7:00am
Pay depends on experience, starting at $21/hour plus 8 hours of OT per pay period.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.