Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Billerica, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you reliable and willing to learn? An epoxy adhesive manufacturer is looking for a Lab Technician in Billerica, MA. This is a long-term, first-shift role in a hardworking but flexible environment. Lab experience is preferred but not required, and the company will consider candidates with food safety, quality control, or clean room experience as well!
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician
- Test, review, and approve filling procedures for packaged materials (syringes, bi-paks, and cartridges) using a wide range of manual and automated machinery
- Fill syringes with adhesive, using filling machines as required
- Operate and oversee all packaging machinery, including volumetric syringe dispensers, QuickPouch form-filling automated line, pneumatic dispensers, sealers, labelers, centrifuges, and cartridge press
- Inspect, test, and calibrate all packaging equipment and packaged goods to ensure proper operation and the absence of bubbles and contamination
- Troubleshoot and perform required maintenance on all machinery in the department
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures for new and current instrumentation used to perform lab tests
Qualifications of the Lab Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous lab experience is preferred
- Consistent work history
- Ability to work quietly and independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
The Lab Technician works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $16-18/hour depending on experience. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.