Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Manchester area manufacturer is currently seeking a Lab Technician. This position offers comprehensive benefits including dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, profit-sharing and retention bonuses, onsite café, and more! Here is your chance to get your foot in the door at a great company with lots of growth opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician
- Perform laboratory tests and evaluations with regard to performance and compliance specifications
- Assist chemist and other lab personnel as needed
- Communicate with customers and sales force, answering any questions they may have and finding information they may require
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area and observe all lab safety rules
Qualifications of the Lab Technician
- College degree in physical science, engineering, math, or related field
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle controlled environments
- Must be able to lift 10-20 lbs.
This Lab Technician position works Monday through Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $18-$20/hour based on experience. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.