Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Manchester area manufacturer is currently seeking a Lab Technician. This position offers comprehensive benefits including dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, profit-sharing bonuses, onsite café, and more! Here is your chance to get your foot in the door at a great company with lots of growth opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician
- Perform laboratory tests and evaluations with regard to performance and compliance specifications
- Assist chemist and other lab personnel as needed
- Communicate with customers and sales force, answering any questions they may have and finding information they may require
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area and observe all lab safety rules
Qualifications of the Lab Technician
- College degree in science, engineering, or related field
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle controlled environments
- Must be able to lift 10-20 lbs.
This Lab Technician position works Monday through Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $16-$18/hour, depending on experience. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.