Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A family-owned manufacturer is now hiring entry-level and skilled Laminator Assemblers on second shift at their Milford, NH facility. Candidates of all experience levels will be considered. Here’s your chance to join a great company with many long-term employees!
Responsibilities of the Laminator Assembler
- Laminate, solder, and assemble products
- Follow bill of materials and work instructions
- Test products
- Mix chemicals and operate equipment per specifications
- Observe all safety regulations
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Assist in other assembly areas and perform additional related duties as required
Qualifications of the Laminator Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- No experience required
- Skilled candidates: previous soldering experience and soldering certificate
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and work with assemblies up to 20 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-11:30pm. Apply for this Laminator Assembler position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.