Location: Bow, NH, USA
Laminator – 3rd Shift
Leddy Group is searching for 2nd and 3rd shift Production Workers for a large scale manufacturer in Bow, NH! If you have some prior manufacturing experience and a stable work history, you could be the formula follower we are looking for.
What does a Laminator do?
- Measures and mixes chemicals and ingredients to prepare various resins for proper consistency, color and composition to create polyester products
- Adheres to quality standards by making adjustments as necessary
- Monitors resin quantity to ensure consistent flow
- Cleans equipment to prepare for next batch and restock used chemicals
- Adjust equipment to promote resin spread
- Mark defective spots on product
- And may participate in other production line activities
To be a Laminator, we are looking for:
- Consistent Work History
- A detail oriented person
- Basic math and scale reading abilities
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently without assistance
- Past manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Someone who is not sensitive to smells as the resin does have a strong odor
This is a full time, long term position that will work independently after a training period. The schedule for 2nd shift is 3 PM-11 PM, and 3rd shift is 11PM-7AM Monday – Friday. Pay is based on shift, but ranges from $14-$15.50.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.