Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
An injection molding company is now hiring a Lead Shipper in Hudson, NH! Their precision injection molded parts provide innovative solutions to businesses in the automotive, medical, and military industries. If you want to work for a company that focuses on employees’ professional development, this is a great full-time opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Lead Shipper
- Oversee day-to-day domestic and international shipping
- Complete shipping documentation thru visual ERP system, including commercial invoices and packing lists
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders, or other records
- Produce shipping labels and prepare items for shipment, ensuring shipments meet specifications and are properly packed
- Coordinate shipments and documentation with freight forwarders and external logistics companies
- Work with freight forwarders, carriers, customers, and customs to resolve any issues
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Help promote a safe work environment
Qualifications of the Lead Shipper
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a shipping role within the plastic injection molding or associated industry
- 2-5 years of experience in an international shipping or manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fork truck experience
- Extensive knowledge on the care and use of a wide variety of packing equipment
- Well-versed on Import/Export and Incoterms
- Related supervisory experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities on the fly
- Good written and verbal skills to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision with a focus on meeting customer requirements in a timely manner
The Lead Shipper works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay starts at $18/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.