Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Legal Assistant looking for new opportunities in the Concord area?
Leddy Group is currently looking for a Legal Assistant role for a client in Concord, NH.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
- Support two attorneys in the areas of corporate and bankruptcy law
- Manage attorney schedules
- Typing, editing, and scanning documents
- Manage annual attorney state renewals and continuing legal education requirements
- Manage reimbursement submissions and travel arrangements
- Review and submit expense reports
Requirements of the Legal Assistant:
- Minimum 1 year of legal assistant experience, preferably in corporate/bankruptcy law
- High level of technological proficiency
- Excelling communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience with Workshare, Microsoft Office, and Adobe is preferred
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.