Speciality: Legal, View All Jobs
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Part Time
We are looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal for a part-time role at a small law firm in Concord, NH. The position will start with 20 hours per week and may grow into a full-time role. Prior experience in estate planning, employment law, litigation work, or domestic law is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Provide administrative support to lawyers within law firm
- Handle communication with clients
- Maintain and organize files
- Use strong computer skills to prepare documents
- Schedule meetings, depositions, and mediations
- Other duties as required
Qualifications of the Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Experienced legal secretary who is mature, responsible, and has good judgment
- Flexible, patient, and able to make work a priority
- Strong computer skills
- Strong filing and general administrative skills
If you live in the Concord area, apply now for this long-term, interim-to-direct Legal Assistant/Paralegal position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.