A Manchester, NH legal client is looking for a skilled Legal Assistant for their team! In this full-time, direct hire position, you will provide administrative support to several attorneys in the workers’ compensation and personal injury division. Strong knowledge of court rules and discovery timelines is required!
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant
- Contact insurance claim adjusters and request information
- Request medical records
- Prepare documentation for trials
- Schedule medical appointments
- Maintain files
- Other administrative tasks and projects, as assigned
Qualifications of the Legal Assistant
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and document management software
- Strong knowledge of court rules
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a multitasking environment
- Prior experience with obtaining records from multiple sources
Please share your resume in confidence for this Legal Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.