Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Medical company that is responsible for making a product that is in high demand due to the current pandemic is seeking a medical assembly line lead immediately.
You would be leading a team of assemblers making products in a clean room sterile environment.
This position requires you to be on your feet and to follow written and verbal instructions, as well as work well with others and have strong hand dexterity.
This is a very fast-paced environment
Responsibilities of Line Lead:
- Supervise personnel in all aspects of manufacturing process.
- Provide guidance and training to production team for efficient operations.
- Work with various departments; Regulatory, Sales & Marketing, Inventory & Logistics, Quality, to meet company goals and objectives for ISO 13485 and FDA compliance.
- Provide technical support to Regulatory affairs as it relates to Complaint Handling, CAPA, etc.
- Ensure the safe work practices are adhered to by manufacturing personnel.
- Generate purchase requests for materials required in the service area.
- Write and maintain team goals, objectives, and reviews.
- Maintain appropriate daily/weekly metrics.
- Cross-train to be fully qualified in all production & manufacturing activities
- Understand company policies, Quality System, and its documentation requirements, to meet FDA compliance.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA & other federal, state & local standards
- Must be able to alternate walking, standing & sitting during 8-hour day
- Continuous execution of repetitive motion.
- Frequent execution of lifting supplies and parts weighing up to 50lbs.
- Must wear clean room clothing for 8-hour shift including, but not limited to jacket, safety glasses, and hair net.
Qualifications of Line Lead:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of previous supervisory experience in manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products are required.
- An ability to use measuring devices, work with small components, and record detailed information is required.
- Experience developing work instructions, procedures, and implementation of those instructions is ideal.
Shift: 3rd: Monday – Friday, 11pm-7am
Pay: $22.14/hour plus $1000 Hiring Bonus with good attendance (details will be explained)
Job Location: Exeter, NH
To apply for the line lead position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online.
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.