Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-known company is seeking someone with manufacturing and/or leadership experience to be a Line Lead on third shift at their Exeter, NH facility! In this hands-on role, you’ll train to perform all positions on the line to effectively lead the team in producing this company’s innovative technologies.
Responsibilities of the Line Lead
- Work as a production team member when needed
- Train employees on new and existing procedures
- Manage team workflow and schedule to meet production goals
- Assess workstations to ensure they meet all safety and 5S requirements
- Conduct audits and lead production team in solving problems according to production basics
- Take immediate action to identify defective products, limit production loss, and return to first piece standard
- Investigate machine downtime and make first-level repairs
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Line Lead
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ manufacturing/logistics or leadership experience
- Must be flexible to work outside of regular assigned shift as needed
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to attend continuous leadership training and contribute to Lean Manufacturing Practices/5S
Hours are Monday through Friday, 12:30am-7:30am. Pay is $22.68/hour base rate plus $1.50/hour shift differential, for a total of $24.48/hour. Apply today to join the culturally diverse team at this fantastic company as a Line Lead!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.