Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door at a stable, reputable employer, then this full-time Linen Attendant position in Lebanon, NH is the perfect opportunity! There are openings on both first and second shifts so you can choose the schedule that works best for you. You won’t be bored working this active job in a fast-paced environment. No experience is required!
Responsibilities of the Linen Attendant
- Deliver clean linen to designated areas in accordance with customer needs
- Scan linen carts with the required number of items for delivery to units
- Collect soiled linen from designated areas and move loaded soiled linen trucks to soiled linen trailer for cleaning
- Follow JCAHO and OSHA guidelines
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Linen Attendant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Previous hospital work or mechanical experience preferred but not required
- Previous warehouse or retail experience is helpful
- Ability to prioritize and work with constant interruptions required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout the shift
- Ability to be bonded at hospital expense required
First shift hours for this Linen Attendant position are Sunday-Wednesday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Second shift works Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.