Speciality: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Office Support
Location: West Lebanon, Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented loan processor for a dynamic team in West Lebanon, NH. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, experience performing administrative work and a can-do attitude! If you are looking for an immediate position in the banking and/or loan field, then we’d love to talk with you!
Responsibilities of the Loan Processor:
- Assists with customer service inquiries via email and phone calls.
- Receives and verifies accuracy of recorded collateral items and updates to the JHA system.
- Assists with reviewing New Loan Reports for expected collateral on consumer, residential and commercial loans.
- Sends and receives collateral items for scanning.
- Assists with contacting settlement agents and attorneys to request documents still outstanding.
- Assists with filing Uniform Commercial Code continuations.
- Assists with posting payments and payoffs.
- Prepares and processes mortgage discharges
- Opens and sorts mail.
- Posts payments and pulls daily reports.
- Inputs data of new loans.
Qualities of an excellent Loan Processor:
- Superb written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Banking and/or loan experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to connect with customers!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-727-0102 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Why work with Leddy Group?
Since opening in 1994, Leddy Group has established itself as one of Northern New England’s highest quality staffing services! Let us per our expertise to work in finding YOU the right opportunity. At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture. The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.