Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Kittery, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
The world’s leading manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems is looking for a Logistics Coordinator in Kittery, ME! This company empowers their employees and provides a supportive environment for career growth. In this role you would coordinate shipping and receiving of goods in accordance with logistical schedules and customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator
- Assist in fulfilling shipping orders
- Receive, process, and arrange for the distribution of inbound materials
- Arrange freight services to facilitate shipping and receiving
- Create material movement transactions
- Complete system transactions required to support the receipt, storage, and transfer of material
- Help monitor inventory levels, generating tracking reports and performing data entry as required
Qualifications of the Logistics Coordinator
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a shipping/receiving/distribution role
- High school diploma required; college degree in business preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered
- Intermediate computer skills and an understanding of electronic processing are required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
The Logistics Coordinator works first shift, Monday through Friday. Pay depends on experience, starting at $21/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.