Location: Concord, NH
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently recruiting for a Direct Hire Logistics Manager for our client in greater Concord, NH. Ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts!
Well established electronics manufacturer is seeking a Logistics Manager for the development and execution of the order fulfillment cycle. Do you have Planning, Procurement, Inventory, Receiving, and Shipping management experience?
Essential Job Functions:
- Staff, train, evaluate and supervise assigned personnel
- Develop and implement procedures that maximize the use of material management. Monitor and publicly report these activities through the use of metrics or key performance indicators.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing innovative methods to reduce product lead time throughout the supply chain in order to improve and ultimately meet customer request dates.
- Review and update the items identified as MPS (Master Production Schedule) Items on a quarterly basis.
- Control expenses associated with packaging and shipping. Continually seek alternate methods, new vendors, and new materials to maximize the value of these investments.
- Develop, maintain, and routinely review inventory levels to maximize customer satisfaction, while minimizing company investment. Aggressively review inventory obsolescence and develop key performance metrics to monitor performance in this key area.
- Maintain and routinely review approved supplier list. Bi-annually provide feedback to key vendors regarding performance in the areas of quality, service, and price. Maximize supplier utilization by constantly challenging and improving the overall performance of the approved suppliers.
Logistics Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 5 years of Operations, Materials, and Planning
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience using ERP system.
- Proven communication and organization skills.
- Strong Excel, Access and Word skills
- APICS cert is a plus
This a great Direct Hire opportunity to work for a global organization!