Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A custom plastic injection molding company is looking for Machine Attendant/Operators on all shifts in Merrimack, NH! If you want to learn and grow in your career, this is a great opportunity in a friendly work environment!
Responsibilities of the Machine Attendant/Operator
- Perform a variety of tasks with finished goods produced from a machine, including trimming/clipping, packaging, weighing, and labeling
- Inspect all products, measuring with gauge pins as needed to ensure customer specifications are met
- Follow all documentation required to perform tasks
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work station
- Communicate any quality issues to the shift supervisor
Qualifications of the Machine Attendant/Operator
- Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
- Basic math and computer skills
- Entry level measuring skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
Choose from three shifts to best fit your schedule! First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:15pm. Second shift works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:15pm. Third shift works Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm-7:15am. Pay starts at $12/hour with a 5% differential for second shift and 10% differential for third shift. Apply today!
To apply for Machine Attendant/Operator, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.