Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a busy, diverse team as a Machine Attendant! A global manufacturer is looking for positive individuals with attention to detail to help produce their innovative products in Exeter, NH. Current openings are available on 3rd shift as well as a unique 2nd shift of Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and weekends.
Responsibilities of the Machine Attendant
- Perform a variety of production tasks
- Load materials into machines
- Remove and package finished products
- Sort products and move materials in the production area
- Maintain quality and safety standards
- Troubleshoot issues and report to the supervisor or team lead
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Machine Attendant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing or related experience
- Good computer and data entry skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand throughout your shift
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, & Sunday: 4:00pm-12:30am on the weekdays and 12:30pm-12:30am on weekends. $22.36/hour
- Monday through Friday: 12:30am-7:30am. $21.36/hour
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.